Whether you're an FBI agent or an armed citizen, if you own a gun, it is your duty to be responsible and aware of your gun at all times. To join a community of like-minded responsible gun owners, click here: http://bit.ly/USCCA-Membership
Yep, we are still talking about the FBI agent who did a flip, lost his sidearm, then shot someone as he picked up his pistol. There is so much bad about this incident that you would think that it has already been talked to death. But, of course, I can talk some more. I ask this question: What if the guy had been listening to music, run a stop sign and caused a crash that resulted in a relatively minor leg injury to an innocent person? No news story. No public ridicule. No millions of views on Youtube. The point is this: Guns are different. The rules change when guns are involved, so you need to be extra careful. In the example I gave above, distracted driving clearly causes more death and mayhem than the use of firearms. But one negligent discharge gets more air play than any car crash. Do not misinterpret this post as some sort of defense for this guy. He blew it. He has no one to blame but himself. But you should notice that the aftermath of this incident is far more devastating than an incident ending with a similar result without a gun involved. Pay attention. Use extra care. Your actions are being watched and will be commented on.
The USCCA’s mission is to Educate 10 Million Gun Owners, Legally Protect 1 Million USCCA Members, Stop 20,000 Crimes, and Save 1,000 Lives.
Like and share these educational and informative videos. Together we can Save Lives.
Ready to join our mission? You can activate your membership in less than 5 minutes and be protected by the full power of the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD:
Not ready to join? You can learn more about the USCCA and how we're trusted by over 285,000 responsibly Armed Americans by contacting our Wisconsin-based Member Service Agents at 1-877-677-1919 or visit us online at USCCA.com!
If you're a responsible gun owner, we'd love to have you subscribe and join us!
LIKE THIS VIDEO?
1. Click The Like Button Above - We’d Appreciate It :-)
2. Submit Your Questions In The Comments Below
3. If you have any immediate questions about the USCCA, we’d love to hear from you. Call 877-677-1919 or visit https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/contact/
Continue Your Training:
- [FREE Video] Avoid the Top 10 Concealed Carry Mistakes - http://bit.ly/Free-Top-10-CC-Mistakes-Video
- [Free Issue] Concealed Carry Magazine - http://bit.ly/Free-Trial-Concealed-Carry-Magazine
- [Free Guide] Choose your Best Gun - http://bit.ly/Free-Choose-Your-Best-Gun-Guide
- [Free Tips] 101 Easy-To-Master Accuracy Secrets - http://bit.ly/Free-Accuracy-Secrets-Guide
- [Free Reciprocity Map] Know The Laws In Your State - http://bit.ly/Free-CCW-Map
Join The USCCA Community:
-- https://www.pinterest.com/USCCA/ #Guns #USCCA #Guns #USCCA
FBI agent does a flip, USCCA, Concealed Carry, gun safety, Kevin Michalowski, Into the Fray, accidental shooting, firearms training, self defense training, firearm training, situational awareness, gun training, kevin michalowski, abc news, dancing fbi agent, fbi agent, concealed carry training, fbi agent accidentally shoots, fbi agent shoots dancing, fbi agent dancing, fbi agent drops gun